(1) Your personal data, insofar as these are necessary for this contractual relationship (inventory data) in terms of its establishment, organization of content and modifications, are used exclusively for fulfilling the contract. For goods to be delivered, for instance, your name and address must be relayed to the supplier of the goods.
(2) Without your explicit consent or a legal basis, your personal data are not passed on to third parties outside the scope of fulfilling this contract. After completion of the contract, your data are blocked against further use. After expiry of as per tax-related and commercial regulations, these data are deleted unless you have expressly consented to their further use.
Information about cookies
(2) You can prevent storage of cookies by choosing a “disable cookies” option in your browser settings. But this can limit the functionality of our Internet offers as a result.
You can manage many online ad cookies from companies on the American website http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ or the EU website http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices/.
If you want to opt out, click the link below to drop the Piwik opt-out cookie on your browser.
Following subscription to the newsletter, your e-mail address is used for our own advertising purposes until you cancel the newsletter again. Cancellation is possible at any time. The following consent has been expressly granted by you separately, or possibly in the course of an ordering process:
- subscribing the newsletter by filling out the form
- checkbox “yes, subscribe…” while commenting
You may revoke your consent at any time with future effect. If you no longer want to receive the newsletter, then unsubscribe as follows:
- Every issue of my newsletter contains an unsubscribe link
- Or send an e-mail to email@example.com with the subject “unsubscribe newsletter”
We don’t use social plug-ins. If you click a link to a social website (such as for example Twitter, Facebook or Google+), you submit data to these, such as your IP address and the previously visited website.
According to the Federal Data Protection Act, you have a right to free-of-charge information about your stored data, and possibly entitlement to correction, blocking or deletion of such data. Inquiries can be directed to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org